samedi 9 avril 2016

My first three days

Today, that did three what I work in the back office,
I meet different who was fantastic, and who was ready for help me during my Internship.
The most hard at begin it to understand when they speak because they have a particular accent.
But they speak very well, a little fast but well.

I learn many thing on the job of operator.
The mission of the back operator are:

- Answer at all call intern or extern.
- Transfer the call at the good department.
- They wake up the guest the morning.
- Manage the fire alarm.

My mission with her:

- How to handle wake up call.
- How to handle failed wake up call.
- How to handle DND sign.
- How to announce a call.
- How to forward a call.
- How to handle no info.
- How to receive and transfer a call.

For the moment I work to 10AM at 18PM for change of chief.
That is very interesting and it's a important job in the hotel.

I hope what my publication was good for you,
the next publication will have a picture, I don't no why.
Leave a comment for to tell me what !!!

See you soon !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire