mercredi 13 avril 2016

Some information on Egypt

Good evening,

Today I would talk about the country where I doing my internship.
All this information are available on internet but it's my blog and I do what I want ;)

The country: Egypt, a very beautiful country.

The capital: Cairo, where I live in this moment, more precisely in Heliopolis who is the most safe district because you have the president and the ministry of defense too.

The language: Arabic but during my internship I practice the english because I'm in hotel 5 stars.

The government: It's a unitary semi-presidential republic, the actual president Abdel Fattah El-Sisi is a oldest member of the army but after the request of the population he had take the fonction of president.

The population: You have 90 billion of  person who live in Egypt whose 9 billion in Cairo.

The religion: 95% of the population are Muslin and the other 5% are Cop.

I'm little bit tired this evening and I would just write a little article on the country where I live in this moment.
I think the next will speak of the hotel where I do my internship.

See you later :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire